What does status mean?
In every module, you can see the pipeline on the right side. This indicates the status of a card in a process.
Every card can have exactly one status.
There are 4 status groups:
- The process hasn’t been started yet regarding those who are in the first status group.
- In the second group, you can see those who are managed actively.
- In the third one, you can see those cards that were closed successfully.
- In the fourth one, you can see those cards that were closed unsuccessfully.
Statuses are grouped in two different ways:
- Pipeline can be edited: Helpdesk, Project module.
- Pipeline cannot be edited: Sales, Invoice, Webshop, Order.
In those modules in which the pipeline cannot be edited, statuses are changed according to a unique logic.