How to create filters
In MiniCRM you can filter to:
- Data stored on Cards
- Details of the next action
- Details of the Closed/open tasks
- Data related to Businesses/Contact persons
- Data of mass emails and emails sent by a follow-up sequence
How to create a filter
- On the blue navigation, click on the module in which you would like to create a filter.
- Click on Filter on the right side.
- Choose the New filter option.
- Click the button.
- Add a required condition. Optional conditions are recommended to advanced users.
For example, the card’s owner is John Doe, its qualification is VIP and there is no next action.
- In the popup window, you can see the categories on the left side and the fields on the right side. Click on the relevant field.
- After the window disappears, the selected filter condition will appear in the blue box.
- Click on the box to specify the condition. For example, the card was entered at most 3 days before.
- Add all necessary filter conditions, then click the Save button to name and save it.